Looking for very good, experienced lawyer - Loan issue

Anvers
Topic Starter

Looking for very good, experienced lawyer - Loan issue

#1 , 24 feb 2011 18:34

Soory first for writting in english but I can read in Dutch but worst is for me write...

I didnt know where to put THIS post but I hope anyone who will read it would be able to answer me. I am looking for a very good lawer, Would somebody from you recommended someone? Someone who has good expierence in the frouds. The issue concerns a loan taken from the bank. For somebody business. The person took personally money from the bank with my agreement. It was agreed from the begining that it is borrowing and that I will get the money from him back. At the end I heard than he never took the money and he will never give me back. The file went to the cort. Although I had the proves that he took the money for his business and somehow I had text messages and e-mail confirming our deal but the court decided to refuse my claim saying it is not enough.. There are still another issues which I would prove and which werent presented to the court as the proves but that needs to be further done with new lawer. I want to respond for a decision of the court with new lawer.
The case is urgent as I dont have so much time for respont for the decision of the court(2 weeks)

Has anyone from you cases like this one and won it??? Or knows lawer who didnt failed like that like for me simple case??

THANK YOU ANYONE WHO WILL GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT VERY GOOD LAWER. ANY LAWERS WHOSE PASSED THAT CASE OR SIMILAR AND WON IT ARE VERY WELCOME.

Regards,
Anvers

Jureca
Juridisch actief: Ja
Regio: België

Een juridische oplossing. Voor elk probleem, voor iedereen!

Benieuwd naar jouw juridische opties? Jureca begeleidt jou aan de geschikte oplossing. Klik hier om jouw situatie te beschrijven en we nemen binnen de 24 uur met jou contact op voor persoonlijke begeleiding
webmaster
Beheerder

#2 , 24 feb 2011 18:40

This is the correct category. The other threads were deleted.

Anvers
Topic Starter

#3 , 24 feb 2011 18:41

I didnt add this but it is aslo important: in a meantime when I tried to get money I was beaten by him. So on the way is second case with will be provided.

Reclame

Terug naar “Krediet en Schuldbemiddeling”